Give phony Adminsitrative rights to 9x?

Okay so I got this card Wildcat realizm 200 which was the talk of the town and had a hefty price tag.

I installed on my VIA VT8235 motherboard with AMD Athlon XP 2gig processor to the XP HD I had lying around the place. Works great, motherboard sucks but works great so far.

Notes so far.

only 32-bit mode

N64 emulation ( games ) is working, card can do regular 3d, duh

VLC is not playing video correctly.

but I really want to install the official drivers for the 98 machine instead.

Not to use 98 as my official high-end machine but for anything the XP machine is unable to handle

like DOS base programs.

I have been scanning around for drivers. So far the Linux is a supporter for the card ( duh programming OS ) and that means MacOSX can run on the card ( unofficial release of course )

So far the driver Install_4.05.0777.exe keeps wanting me to be the administrative to install.

I know that if I put in a certain registery key, I could certain achieve this.

I want to use the card for my regular 16-bit or less exprience. Their is the OXygen card that might work, right now I am going to try to use the built in Display drivers, to see what will occur.

AFAICR, "Administrator" on 9x is the "default" user upon initial "clean" install. Generally, this happens when you have a User-Id's defined, and normally "sign on" to the PC, BUT... click "Cancel" instead (now you are "Admin"). This is the bestest answer I can give (and a little lame at that...).