.NET Runtime Warning Error After Installing Win7 w/ RT7Lite

Hello,

The computer I use to build and integrate updates and drivers is running Windows 7x64 Enterprise and it is up-to-date. I install RT7Lite RC 1.7.0, Windows AIK 2.0 for Win7 and download about 60 updates for Windows 7x64 (MSU) and drivers (.inf) for the computer. Integrate all of them, make the ISO and everything is fine, no error.

I then install Windows 7x64 Enterprise using the new installation disc, everything is fine, no error. After the installation is completed, I go to Even Viewer, under Windows Logs and Application, there are about 50 Warning errors refer to the same thing.

Event 1130, .NET Runtime Optimzation Service. .NET Runtime Optimization Service (2.0.50727.4952) - Version or flavor did not match with repository: mcstore. Other warnings are the same except the last word(s) after the colon "AuditPolicyGPManagedStubs.Interop" or "Microsoft.MediaCenter" or "ehRecObj".

When I click on the "Event Log Online Help", a new window pops up with the folling information:

Product Name

Microsoft .NET Framework

Product Version

Event ID

Event Source

.NET Runtime Optimization Service

Locale ID1033

Has anyone see this type of warning errors using? There is no .NET Framework 4.0 installed anywhere on the computer nor I download it. Thank you.

• 10 months later...

Did you have any joy with this?

I've made a clean win7sp1 image and integrated a bunch of updates and all was ok

But I checked windows udpate and found 3 udpates for dotnet3.5.1 so I also integrated them

But now I get these .net runtime optimization service warning 1130's in application event log - I'm going to have to start my win7 source from scratch and not include them and I guess try installing those updates manually to see which causes a problem. But surely even without them they will be picked up by WSUS and installed later anyway so what can be done?

I'm really keen to just get this build done - it currently removes a couple of things, adds some tweaks, and when finished should intsall dotnet4 at setupcomplete time (avoids corrupting profile 1st build if done at firstlogoncommadns time) and then run the 7 dotnet4 udpates at firstlogoncommands time.