Cannot Install in Required Order

I have configured WPI with the programs i would like to install, and constantly saved the config as i added the apps.

My problem is that although i saved them in the sorted numerical order before i save and exit the config page, once it goes to the opening screen or re-entering the config screen again it is never what i saved it as.

I have installed this to hard drive but it is not in the sequence that i wanted.

How do i get the sequence i want as it does not seem to follow a numerical order nor by the looks of it a alpha order either.

Attached are screen shotspost-307086-098396900 1288993766_thumb.p post-307086-090278400 1288993799_thumb.p post-307086-026633700 1288993782_thumb.p

Thanks

Look in the options area and enable these options.

Hi thanks for quick reply...

I went in to options but could not see anything for sort by numerics.

I did manage to untick install by category and tick sort within categories which gave numeric then alpha from the file name (see image).

Ideally i would prefer that it understood the numerical column but i cannot see the option, it certainly gives the option of numerical sequence in the config tab although you have to manually insert the number.

I presume that the Install Order box in config requires numerics ?

Just checked it does not allow alpha selection....

post-307086-000755300 1289000988_thumb.p