Looking for the checksum of an unaltered XP MCE disk with SP3 slipstre

Could someone please post the MD5 and/or SHA-1 checksum for an entire XP MCE installation dvd that has SP3 slipstreamed and no changes, in other words just like it would come if purchased from microsoft?

I have searched for this both here and on google and found nothing for MCE. I know Microsoft's technet site used to post checksums on their download site as a way to verify file integrity of their OS downloads, but I can't find anything there either. Thanks in advance for any help.

Considering no such thing has ever existed, it's not surprising you can't find one. Slipstreaming SP3 was supported on the original XP MCE SP1, but not MCE 2005. You will end up with a broken install if you simply slipstream SP3 into MCE 2005, and there are a few other hacks to the installation media that have to be done that are required to get Update Rollup 2 and the cumulative update rollup from October 2006 and still have SP3 install properly slipstreamed (and a few other things related to Media Player as well). Microsoft simply doesn't support anything but installing SP3 over an MCE 2005 SP2 install, so you aren't likely to find an "unaltered" disc in this state at all, because Microsoft never released one. If you want it, you'll have to build it yourself and deal with the mess.

I have XP MCE with SP3 burnt CD from a good friend, but its not MCE 2005 its the old Media Center that you can integrate sp3 into

The very first MCE edition in this pic

Thoughtheyears.jpg

Edit: I found a second CD with the ISO, here is the MD5 info

File: en_winxp_pro_media_center_edition_with_sp3_oem.iso
CRC-32: ffffffff
MD4: 0b8b4131b563ae369b1914f76f7afb72
MD5: 5a34c0b1dfd1c5c55729e346f2448fad
SHA-1: 20f3c6fb07db0ad7be2ca6ad2c8c0f5e87c028dc
Size: 699 MB

Edited by ricktendo64