I hate windows XP

tom

First I would like to thank "Xperties" for all his time and help. Next I would like to tell GATES to shuv he product up his @#$%$#.

I just got back online because of a MAJOR failure with XP.

I get blue screen errors all the time and they say my Nvidia geforce Ti 200 is the problem. The error says NV4.disp.dll error. I have tried downloading every driver I could find for this card and none work. I have removed the sound card and drivers and removed all cd rom drives and drivers. NOW WHAT DO I TRY.

Yeah....we all hate XP too! I don't even know why we have a forum for it! LOL JK XP can be a pain as far as getting other people's software to work but it is much better than the other OS's that they have put out there as far as having a mix of the Win2000 engine and game compatibility. Good luck man!

Rick:cool:

XP is the best MS O/S, couldnt stand the thought of even going back to Win 2000/98.

I actually had alot of Video card errors/BSOD on one my systems when I first installed XP system would only run after I disabled all 3D acceleration, so I went out and got a good KT266A mobo and havent had a problem since I know that alot of errors from Nvidia cards were due to a problem/conflict with the KT133 boards running under XP