Hi Breez here

Breez

Just wanted to say Hi I'm Breez 30 years old I own and run Websites not posting full links as I don't know if it's allowed here or not so it's only fair on admins.

I do loads of web related security work as well as work with VB2008, Photoshop, Flash, and other scripting and coding stuff like php, html, sql, action scripts and so on.

Most of the time I help people with theyr own website security issue and if any one knows about hacking I'm ( White/Grey Hat )

My weakness is operation systems I dont know to great deal about them like customising them and so on, Thats the reason Im here I'm trying to make my own windows XP with few apps I belive will contribute to my members if they choose to download.

I don't mind helping around this forums with GFX or Websecurity issues any one might have. In return I expect some one to point me to corect threads or location. ( Treat people the way you want to be treated )

any ways Thats about it on me if any one wants to know more or need my help give me a shout I'm only PM away

Have a great day

Edited by Tripredacus
cleaned thread