cannot see the HDD using WinSetupFromUSB with multiple source

HI all,

I have a problem with i try to boot and install the win7x64 on the second partition of my usb stick, the windows setup cannot see the HDD but the xp, win7x32 and bartPE can see it.

I use the MULTIpartitionUSBstick tool to partition the USB stick.

what i have to do to fix this problem coz i need to install the win7x64 now.

Thanks

Will the win7x64 source on the second partition of my UFD make the win7 setup program can't see my HDD on my desktop? I was trying to read the article about mutli vista source on same partition, but I really don't understand how to do. [sOLVED] Install Multiple XP/Vista/PE/2003 from USB

can anyone help? give me a clue about what to do?

Are you installing from, or on USB stick?

Why does it have to be partitioned and why are you using the second partition but not the first one?

Does your hardware require AHCI/SATA drivers and is BIOS set to AHCI/SATA or IDE mode if that's the case?

Are you installing from, or on USB stick?

Why does it have to be partitioned and why are you using the second partition but not the first one?

Does your hardware require AHCI/SATA drivers and is BIOS set to AHCI/SATA or IDE mode if that's the case?

Hi ilko_t,

I am trying to install from the USB. I read the article on the download page it said I can't have 2 win7 source on the same partition. I read another article about multiple source on the same partition, but I don't don't know how to do it.

I am having the asrocks 770 extreme 3 with SATA drive, i tried both IDE and AHCI mode, all the source on the 1st partition on USB flash can see my HD attached on the Mobo but not the source on the 2nd partition.

Edited by lopi11

Does the same source put on the first partition see the HD?

Yes, all the source on the first partition can see the HDD but not the source on the second partition.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...