Applying Updates Error

Anyone got a fix for the error that happens during the windows install at the part when its installing updates for windows 7. I always get this error where it says windows could not apply setting found in offlineservicing. I have check the unatttend.xml file and there is no entry there for offlineservicing. Also I noticed during the MDT part of the install it goes slow for the inject drivers part but goes fast for the apply patches part. When I check where MDT is supposed to be copying the patches to, there is nothing in that directory. This makes me think its not copying the needed windows updates at all. Any guesses on this?

Check the ZTIPatches.log file as well as setupact.log

/ Johan

It ended up being the updates themselves. The issue was one of the updates was a hotfix for a language bug if you run a differnt language of windows. Thats something I never do so I never would have thought to check for this. Once I disabled those language updates in the mdt folder the install now runs perfect. Now if I could only get USMT to only capture specific folders to cut down on the file size.