add Language

I fixed this issue now....Now you can choose the language during windows setup itself. So that you can change the keyboard language, UI language,etc during windows setup itself. In all previous builds it just integrated into install.wim and not made any changes for boot image. Also you can integrate RAID drivers and it will be loaded during windows setup. So please wait for 1.0.8

Edited by bensam56

I fixed this issue now....Now you can choose the language during windows setup itself. So that you can change the keyboard language, UI language,etc during windows setup itself. In all previous builds it just integrated into install.wim and not made any changes for boot image. Also you can integrate RAID drivers and it will be loaded during windows setup. So please wait for 1.0.8

sorry to hijack. will the new v1.0.8 of language also support LIP_km-KH.mlc? This is Khmer language under Interface Packs (LIPs) in the MS Technet. After installing Win7, in fonts folder, u should see a font named "khmer" or in keyboard setting. there's no lp.cap for my language. Can i use mlc with this new version and have that language show in window setup?

LIP: Language Interface Packs (LIPs), that provide localization coverage for high visibility UI, are not subject to licensing restrictions and can be installed on single-language editions, provided that the parent language pack is installed. The language-pack removal task does not remove LIPs. or partial language pack
Edited by cat2115