how to share internet over vpn?

i have setup an incoming connection in windows 7 x64 (vpn). users are able to connect but they dont have internet connectivity.

i have tried both giving them ip's from lan network range and dynamic default ip's. none worked.

some clients connect through lan network and need to access the internet through this computer. ADSL modem is connecting to ISP and only the server is allowed to connect through.

Please be more precise:

How those vpn users connect to the vpn server ?

Through internet ?

If they don't have internet connectivity, is that after connecting to vpn or before ?

To share internet, there aren't many possibilities: it's either routing (with nat or not) or proxying (with a proxy like squid or isa... ).

lan users connected to internet through linksys adsl/router.

one of the computers connects to vpn through internet and access some blocked softwares and websites(since our government does).

only one can use the vpn at a time.

so others need to connect through the vpn connected pc.

since not all softwares support setting proxy (like skype mac ver). so i need the users to connect through lan via vpn to the pc.

i have done just that but they cant access any website after connecting. my guess is that the routing table must be set but not sure.