Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble

MSFN is made available via donations, subscriptions and advertising revenue. The use of ad-blocking software hurts the site. Please disable ad-blocking software or set an exception for MSFN. Alternatively, register and become a site sponsor/subscriber and ads will be disabled automatically. 

Sign in to follow this  
plissje

rb_config.js error

Hi all,

I've been using WPI for quite a while now and it's a great tool. But lately, I'm having an issue with it.

Yestrday I've decided to update my RIS image with the newest DP & updates/addons. But since the update, which was done on clean MSDN

image of win xp sp3 vlk, im getting the following error everytime i run WPI:

Could not create reboot file:

File: C:\rb_config.js
Error Number: 5
Error Description: Invalid procedure call or argument

The thing is, I don't even use the reboot function. When the error appears, I also have an empty WPI Log.

I had the history.js issue which was solved by running office 2k7 install from a batch after WPI, and this seem similar.

My WPI folder is located in the reminst directory for it to be universal to all my images.

I've attached the config.js & runWPI.bat which i use for the procedure.

Would appricate some help, desprate here :(

config.js

RunWPI.txt

I sent him an update to see if fixes the problem.

Is anyone else having this problem?