A visual guide to 7Customizer

@ myselfidem

Thanks a lot for your scripts.

Can you help me to how to do or have a script for UltraISO . I have setup.exe and Serial Number.txt.

Serial Number.txt includes:

Name: AAA BBBB

Code: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX

Thanks so much for your help in advance.

Have a good day.

• 2 weeks later...

Win7 SP1 has been released - can it be integrated/slipstreamed using the Updates tab or will you add a Service Pack tab in the future or is it not possible to include SP1 as an update under any conditions?

Yes, I have a DVD+R that contains the 5 .wim files for the x86 and another DVD+R that contains the other 5 .wim files for the x64 windows 7 os's. I would love to be able to slipstream all the images with the sp1 update as well. I have tried with the RT Seven software, and it's slow as molasses (ver.2.6 that is)...and I understand 7C cannot do it at all with ver. 0.5...hopefully an update soon? it's painful to install sp1 after doing the install of windows 7

Edited by dlancelot

Win7 SP1 has been released - can it be integrated/slipstreamed using the Updates tab or will you add a Service Pack tab in the future or is it not possible to include SP1 as an update under any conditions?

Yes, I have a DVD+R that contains the 5 .wim files for the x86 and another DVD+R that contains the other 5 .wim files for the x64 windows 7 os's. I would love to be able to slipstream all the images with the sp1 update as well. I have tried with the RT Seven software, and it's slow as molasses (ver.2.6 that is)...and I understand 7C cannot do it at all with ver. 0.5...hopefully an update soon? it's painful to install sp1 after doing the install of windows 7

There's only 4 *version for 64bit excl. enterprise.

x86 then has 6 versions

Thank you for pointing that out Grabben, you are correct, I had to double check. Do you know how this is possible to achieve efficiently? Or, does a guy have to do it manually, one by one? How did the guys do it that were running vista? I also have those in an "all-in-one" format.

• 1 month later...

Hello chiefZeke, grabben & anyone,

I need both your help to resolve or explain to me a way that I can integrate/slimstream Windows 7 SP1 using 7Customizer. I have being googling and reading for the last month now trying to find a utility that will allow me to Slimstream Windows 7 SP1 using 7Customizer with no luck. After reading both your post on March 30-31, 2011 I was hoping that you found an easy and simple straight forward way to do it.

Grabben, in your post you mention that DISM could be use for Slimstreaming the SP1 but 3 files had to be changed. Could I get you to list the 3 files that need to be edited and anything else that need to be done that will allow me to use 7Customizer to do the slimstream for Windows 7 SP1. This really would make my day and I can move forward in building my image and ISO. Thanks

P.S. I hope 7Customizer come out soon with a new version that will include a slimstream options.

Edited by whairs01

• 1 month later...

Is there a pack or something with all the useful updates in them for convenient downloading? I think it could take quite some time to download them all one by one.....

awesome job, by the way! Windows7Customizer is really easy to learn and use... Thank you!

You can use Post SP1 updates for Windows 7 ULZ made by steven4554

Choose the ULZ file you need:

http://www.msfn.org/...dated-14062011/

You need to download Windows Updates Downloader:

http://www.windowsupdatesdownloader.com/

http://www.msfn.org/board/topic/80713-windows-updates-downloader-250-build-1000/

When it's done, double-click on the ULZ file to install this one and launch Windows Updates Dowloader!

Edited by myselfidem

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...