batch and The publisher could not be verified

hello everyone!!!

I share on the network my wpi project...it works perfectly by batch file that it calls on the network my wpi folder.The issue is when i click on the batch automatically a box open up:

"Open File - Security Warning".

The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?

Name: setup.cmd

Publisher: Unknown Publisher

Type: Application

Could i avoid that??????

thank you all :hello:

and sorry for my english :whistle: :whistle:

You didn't say if you are on Vista or not, but when I download a JavaScript file from here or the 'net, Vista warns me like that. Right click -> Properties -> then somewhere there is a box to hit to Trust This File, and the warnings stop.

You didn't say if you are on Vista or not, but when I download a JavaScript file from here or the 'net, Vista warns me like that. Right click -> Properties -> then somewhere there is a box to hit to Trust This File, and the warnings stop.

you are right!!!!

My shared wpi is under win 7, i created an iso with my unattended sw, wpi folder and batch file.i used it with daemon tools virtual drive, then i shared that drive on my network.i think that's normal in every pc....because that is the uac microsoft control... RIGHT??

And if the control is local on the host machine..if i disable that i spend more time to disable it than i click run right????? :whistle: :whistle:

i hope you understand with my poor english vocabolary :unsure:

thank you all!!!!!!!!