Simple sharing in XP

Big Booger

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/sharin...filesharing.htm

Just was skimming through on of my favorite networking sites and came across this great article on setting up SImple Sharing in XP. For the newbies, and people who just want to share folders across a network without the control of a manual setup, this has got to be the method for you. There is also a link and reference to the more complex method, which is perfect for you network Geniuses.

Enjoy,

Big Booger:cool:

Booger: I just saw the time of your most recent posts. Do you [i:78a9fcbaae]ever[/i:78a9fcbaae] sleep?

Thanks for the link. I may be a genius (SHUT UP) but networking isn't my field. Wiseass is (du-h-h!).[/color:78a9fcbaae] :)

Depending on if I am Lanning or not....

As some of us know the lan/MP addictions run deep in some games.

By the way i hope that site helps. As I can see some people didn't bother to read it. It tells you how to set up a network, how to enable file sharing, etc...

It is a great article and is worth the read. I used it to set up my first XP network, post BETA version that is.

That site is one of the best out there, in my opinion on networking, whilst it isn't too overwhelming for the beginner/intermediate user!

BB