Theme Manager?

vlgngrbrdmn

I have been following xpize for about a year. I have noticed that in release 6 you are given a few options about what theme you want to install. Why doesn't someone make it so it installs all the themes and then asks you what theme you want after you reboot? Then if you want to change it later, you just open up the Theme manager or something. It obviously doesn't have to be that complex and fancy but...

BTW: I don't no too much about how xpize works or have the time to play around with it. I'm just suggesting it to anyone who wants to make it

Any thoughts?

This has always been the plan from the beginning (since I want to build my Anolis framework into something that can compete with Stardock's IconPackager) however from my PoV it's easier just to build a "fire and forget" system that patches the system and makes a single backup of system state.

Building a GUI around a variation of it that would allow people to swap between different Anolis packages is possible, but a long-term task.

Of course, I'll remind everyone that Anolis is GPL-licensed and they're free to submit patches or improvements to the codebase that would make this possible.