apks5k3n3yrjsj0crlqg.png

xtzrgg3w3cokhgq5ba5i.png

woqzhf95m8pzx1lga723.png

0k5qaek1cjob0goks8we.png

ncjg2xc35r0sog3x59pl.png

8dph3pw6zoro7wmwklbc.png

mcvqkklupbgg1gwntw1e.png

in the end thanks for all

Modify your links or use another hosting site please. It doesn't show any picture.

Edited by Adadu

OMG... I changed a lots of files, background.bmp, setup.bmp, winpe.bmp and the images from spwimg.dll and imageres.dll from extracted files (windows 7 kit), boot.wim (images 1 & 2) and install.wim (image 5, I use ultimate) and STILL after the first restart, I get the blue default wallpaper... It drives me crazy.... Die Bill, die!!

L.E.: Finally, I did it.. it seems there is a lot's of files to change to make your own customized background, not only that you said and explained my dear Hassan. I had to modify in all three mounted images (boot.wim image 1, boot.wim image 2 and install.wim image 5 - I use ultimate version) along with thats from extracted files of the Windows 7 kit. Changed setup.bmp, winpe.bmp, background.bmp, background_cli.bmp, edited imageres.dll (from boot.wim image 2 and install.wim image 5) and spwizimg.dll (from boot.wim image 1 and 2, install.wim image 5, expanded Windows 7 kit). Otherwise, my image apperas only at first screen, after first restart, the default blue image was back in place. Hope to help somebody with my knowledge.

Kind regards,

Adadu

Edited by Adadu