XP x64, crash keys disabled but Tweaks not set.

johnhc

I have noticed that the following values are set in my Registry [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\CrashControl] after installing an nLited ISO. I have selected none of these Tweaks to be disabled and wonder how they got this way. Are these the defaults? Is XP the same way? The file nLite.inf contains the commands to set the values as shown. Thanks, for your comments. Enjoy, John.

"AutoReboot"=dword:00000000
"CrashDumpEnabled"=dword:00000000
"LogEvent"=dword:00000000
"SendAlert"=dword:00000000

Edited by johnhc

Hey guys and gals! I think I have posed a simple question here and requested a simple look at your configuration to answer. Please look at your Last Session and see if you have selected any of the Boot and Shutdown Tweaks shown above and then look in your Registry at the key and values, shown above, and see if they are disabled. Thanks, John.

Kurt_Aust, thanks. I assume this is on your x64 system. Please let me know if not. I'll have to investigate why mine are all disabled. Thanks, John.

EDIT: After running nLite about a zillion times, I have discovered that removing the Alerter service under Components Task - Services causes nLite to disable all the options in my first post. Thanks for your help, Kurt_Aust. John.

Edited by johnhc