iTouch Second Gen?

vegettoxp

Hello there Guys, long time no talk. I have been beating my head with this decision for a long time. Just to let you know right from the back, I am a PC Guy only. I have never bought any Apple Product. Nothing against the Company, they are cool. I just never had any interest. But ever since the touch has been out, I always wanted to buy me one. But every time I get ready to buy, THE PC GODS always Punished me HARD and I don't get my itouch.

I am pretty sure that there are alot of you, who are just like me, PC Only, but you own the iTouch. I wanted to ask you guys your thoughts on my decision. Please help me out guys. iTouch is the only that I will ever by from Apple. Will I Angry the PC GODS?

So here is the question - Should I Buy the Apple iTouch Second Gen for myself?

P.S. Fusion (Thank you for your comments)

Being an Apple fanboy myself, it is my duty to correct you - it's called an iPod touch (yes, I know iTouch sounds better, but Apple didn't name it that).

I used to have one (now I have a first generation iPhone) and simply loved it. The 2nd generation ones should be a lot better and faster though, so I'd say go for it. :P

I am PC only because I pretty much can't afford a new Mac. Well, I can, but I'd have to save up for a while and I'd rather settle for what I have now and spend on other things like a camera. I think you'll find a lot of people would like a Mac but don't feel up to paying the premium and so settle for the other side. If Apple saw sense and lowered their prices they'd have people swarming into the Apple stores.

I have a second gen iPod Touch and I like it. I wish like the iPhone it had 3G capabilities, but again I am settling for less because I am no way paying the ridiculous price for the iPhone just to have an iPod touch that can phone and text people and go on the Internet from anywhere. (because that's really all an iPhone is.)