is there a way...

i just want to edit the task manager when you press ctrl-alt-del, because the original task manager are not good
Edit it in what way? Describe what you want it to look like, what you want it to do, etc...

i just want to edit the original task manager of Windows 98 SE when you press CTRL-ALT-DEL... ehm, in RP9, when i start Windows and i press CTRL-ALT-DEL it appear the original task manager, i click cancel, i wait, and the new task manager appear when i press CTRL-ALT-DEL... how to do it?

you could try renaming your new task manager app you picked to 'taskmgr.exe' and replace the original one. Make sure to back it up first! I don't think 98 will stop you. But if your system locks up, your custom app probably won't work anyways.

I think what you mean is:

Write your own Task Manager program.

Make Windows 98 show your Task Manager instead of default.

Writing your own Task Manager is probably the harder part, you must make sure it is stable enough to get you out of any nasty situation you might encounter with renegade tasks. If you want to edit someone elses Task Manager (Microsoft's or Tihiy's) you'd need to have the source code from which it was compiled, which means you need to request it from the creator.

I think what you mean is:

Write your own Task Manager program.

Make Windows 98 show your Task Manager instead of default.

Writing your own Task Manager is probably the harder part, you must make sure it is stable enough to get you out of any nasty situation you might encounter with renegade tasks. If you want to edit someone elses Task Manager (Microsoft's or Tihiy's) you'd need to have the source code from which it was compiled, which means you need to request it from the creator.

i'm programming with VB6, but how to make for that windows 98 show my task manager instead of default?