integred drivers go wrong in to ISO

afredje

Hello sory for the bad English

don't speak and write so good.

I have nLite and make a slipstream cd and need some drivers integrated to but after i make a ISO and look in the last INI that is on the ISO i see

[Drivers]

G:\Slipstream-XP\CD\Win Driver\i386\FtTxR52P.inf,fttxr52P_x64

G:\Slipstream-XP\CD\Win Driver\i386\FtTxR52P.inf,fttxr52P_i386

do i have something wrong and how can i do it good i think the pad is not good.

Thanks

afredje

Relax afredje, nothing wrong there. You probably pointed to the driver folder which contained a driver for x86 AND x64 versions of Windows, and nLite works for both versions, so it integrated both of them. The same happens to me too.

Enjoy and test it first.

afredje, those are text mode drivers and when you selected them under Drivers, nLite should have asked you which you wanted. You should reply by selecting x86, assuming that is your version of Windows. Now, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Please report when you have a solution, so others can benefit. Enjoy, John.

Hello again

I think it is not good when i look in the last session ini file there is a complete path to a disk. But what is happens when i install XP is my computer looking for that path or disk?

Is it necessary to modify this path and how to do that (in notepad and save)?

Laast_sesie.ini It is in the last section of the file beaned [driver]

thanks AfreDjE

Edited by afredje

afredje, your Last Session looks fine. You no longer have the x64 driver as before. You do not need to change the file paths. NLite uses the Last Session to modify the source files on your host and stores the driver files in the I386\NLDRV folder of your source. These files will be copied to your Windows\NLDRV during install. I do not understand what if any problem(s) your are having when you try to install. Perhaps it is a language problem, so I am going to translate this into Dutch (using Google translate). Please let me know if it helps and you can reply in Dutch, and I will translate into English. Enjoy, John.

afredje, uw laatste sessie ziet er prima. U hoeft niet meer de x64 driver als voorheen. U hoeft niet te veranderen van het bestand paden. NLite maakt gebruik van de laatste sessie om de bron bestanden op uw host en slaat de bestuurder bestanden in de I386 \ NLDRV map van uw bron. Deze bestanden worden gekopieerd naar de map Windows \ NLDRV tijdens installeren. Ik begrijp niet wat als een probleem (s) van je hebben als je probeert te installeren. Misschien is het een taal probleem, dus ik ga dit te vertalen naar het Nederlands (met Google vertalen). Laat het me weten als het helpt en kunt u antwoord in het Nederlands, en ik zal vertalen in het Engels. Geniet, John.

thks Johnhc,

So i can use this ISO safely . Backup my system and shutdown my PC and install me raid controller card and connect the hard disks then boot from cd drive and the drivers will be installed so the hard drive will works?

I hope that is all i need to do.

thks afredje

I think you got a bit confused with "integration" concept. It seems you have put your drivers in the CD directory. This is not needed as they are integrated by nLite in the install files (so now you have them twice on your cd). But it should work anyway. The ini shows from where they were integrated, not from where they have to be taken when XP installs.

Hay,

Finely after hours work my files are save (store on a extern disk) copy mostly one by one and look for serial numbers etc.

maybe today or tomorrow i will replace me disk and new controller.

Afredje