nLite 1.5

asecasp

Me gustaría saber cuando saldrá una nueva versión de nLite y vLite o si es que el proyecto se quedo estancado o que pasa con estos ya que constantemente uso este.

Muchas gracias por todo.

From Google translate:I wonder when will a new version of nLite and vLite or if the project is stalled or is going on with these and use this constantly.

Thank you very much for everything.

asecasp, there are a number of threads discussing this. The author/owner, nuhi, has taken a breather and there is no updates expected any time soon. If you have a problem, please post it and we will try to help you. If you will go to Google translate and present your questions in English, you are much more likely to get a response. Why do you think nLite needs an update? Enjoy, John.

asecasp, hay una serie de hilos discutir esto. El autor o propietario, nuhi, ha tomado un respiro y no hay actualizaciones de espera en un futuro próximo. Si usted tiene un problema, por favor, puesto que y trataremos de ayudarle. Si va a ir traductor Google y presentar sus preguntas en Inglés, que tienen muchas más probabilidades de obtener una respuesta. ¿Por qué crees que nLite necesita una actualización? Disfrute, John.

asecasp, WMP11 Slipstreamer is automatically called my nLite now. You just need to have it installed on your system and place the WMP11 installed into your Hot Fix section. There are slipstreamed AddOns available for IE8 (see AddOns sub forum above), but probably not in Español. You could, however, DL the AddOn in English and convert it to Español. I think we need to live with what is available for awhile. Please post on the vLite forum for your Vista questions. Enjoy, John.

This has been asked dozens of times before. Please use the search function above. Also:

Please be mindful of other users on this forum, and post in English. If you must post in your native tongue, please include an English translation along with it so that it can be better read and responded to by the rest of the forum members who are also using English, and also so that if it ends up being a useful post, others will be able to view and read it later. This site is an English site, so please be mindful of that when you post.

[ Closed. ]