vlite-choosing the vista version

So I'm currently working on basically an ultimate cd that contains windows xp home,pro and vista. I've got the full unattended xp pro and home with all my customs and app installs and now im working on getting vista into the mix. I've already figured out how to get the vista on my multiboot dvd and run the installer...all works ok there. So now my next step is to get the unattended stuff done for vista.

One thing that has me stumped is that vlite and the win sim thing both ask me what version I want to do the unattended for...but here;'s the thing. I dont want to choose a version for the unattended, I want that version choice to be in the install when I put in whatever product key I happen to be using at the time...could be home premium once, could be ultimate the next. So I'm kinda lost as how to proceed from here. I dont want to create 6 different vista installs that are 2.8gbs each....because my dvd wont hold that much ;)

Is there something I'm missing here?

If anyone wants any info on how i created my disc thus far, feel free to ask. I'm using cdshell as the multiboot dvd loader and some reg tweaks, with runonce commands and auto-it scripts to install some apps.

Thanks.

73 views and no replies, thanks for that.

i did find the solution though so now the disc asks what version i want or you put in the key and it selects the right version, and the unattended does its thing,,,except for this computername problem ive been having.

73 views and no replies, thanks for that.

i did find the solution though so now the disc asks what version i want or you put in the key and it selects the right version, and the unattended does its thing,,,except for this computername problem ive been having.

Forget vlite read threads on vista unattended i would really like to know if you have vista and xp pro and xp home with all your apps, wont fit on normal dvd :wacko:

My disc has vista, xp home and pro and adobe reader 9, nero basic and powerdvd...all fits on one dvd. The original size is 4.95gb but the makeiso.bat using cdimage crops it down to 4.16gb..not sure how, but it does and everything works.