First time slip streaming so could I get some help?

Bryce

This is the first time I'm giving slip streaming a try and I was going to do it with an XP copy, but I don't have one, so I'll use my Vista copy that I bought. Ok, what should I do first and what components should I install? And also, how would I add programs I use daily to the install so that it's all ready to go when it's installed? Also, would slip streaming cause the install go faster or slower? I just hate how when you do a fresh install of Vista it's so freaking slow even on a high end machine.

Here are my computer details:

Intel C2D E8400 @ 3.8ghz

G.Skill DDR2 1600 4x2gb RAM

nVidia GeForce GTX260 896mb Graphics

ASUS P5Q SE PLUS Motherboard

Seagate Barracuda 7200rpm 750gb Drive

Vista Ultimate x64

Also, I'm wondering if it's possible to create partitions during an unattended install so that my OS goes on a small 50gb partition and the other stuff on the bigger partition. And how would I integrate my drivers for the install and applications?

Also, Vista OEM keys are valid for as many computers as you want if it's uninstalled form the first one first right? I installed the OEM copy from Newegg and just wanna make sure I'm not screwing myself by formatting and then getting "This key isn't valid" since it's been used once before to install on here.

Also one more thing, I've got the Adobe Design Suite and Microsoft Office Suite, is there a way to have it install those and activate them or should I wait til after the install to do that?