Small Accordion issues

Hi guys,

don´t know who created the Accordion skin, here are a few small issues that I came across:

1. Event though ShowMultiDefault is enabled, the skin does not show the drop down menu but all entries individually

2. There is a 4th checkmark right beneath it that does not seem to belong to any entry.

3. Even though ShowExtraButtons is set to false, there is an entry for the Assistents that will reveal the config and options buttons.

4. Last but not least, a small problem that also exists in all other skins I tried so it is probably a small WPI issue: As you can see in the screenshot below, the title of the second installation group called "Database" is too close to the last group above so it looks more like an entry of the first group instead of a new group title. This is not the case with the third group Multimedia. Don´t ask me why this happens but it happens with all skins.

Any ideas ?

PS: By the way, I find this new skin to be really good. Different from all the others and much more professional looking.

Edited by midiboy

I made the theme. I wanted a clean, simple theme, too. The accordian may be used later in the Theme Wizard so I wanted to test it out first.

I don't have the issue #2.

#1 is designed that way because there is so much space to fill in. :)

#3 I will look in to it. Didn't bother me at the time. The entire bar/page will be hidden, not just blank.

#4 Probably has to do with the category being 2 columns long. Shouldn't be too big of a deal to fix.