Problem with themes.

Ok guys heres the full story ive downloaded a couple of themes for the WPI (awesome bit of kit btw) I have downloaded the following;

Kels_Vista

Vista_Ultimate

Now I would really like to use Kels_Vista since I love the buttons but the background makes the text hard to read whenever I change it the text colour changes! Its driving me insane! Can the text colour be changed or is it hardwired kinda thing into the theme?

All help appreciated guys! Thanks a million for this awesome app!

Stoner81.

Customizing themes for WPI

Most all of the themes are easily customizable by simply opening the themes folder and replacing images with custom ones that you desire. However there are some other options you might want to change and things to remember.

When finishing your theme rename the themes folder and open wpi.htm in the theme folder with a text editor then replace ALL instances of the original themes name with the name of your theme (The folder name and theme name HAVE to be the same)

Font and Colors are configured in the wpi.css file in the same folder (See list below for descriptions). Font sizes are measured in pixel size and colors are html code.

wpi.css entries explained.

.hrulebox = is the line below the categories name. px for height and % for length.

.txt = Is for the general overall text of the entries names.

.gtxt = Is for the entries name when the grayed condition is met.

.ftxt = Is for the entries name when it has been designated as "Forced".

.chktxt = Is for the entries color when it has been selected.

.side = This one is for all of the side menu choices

.category = Is for the category title.

.timer = Customizes MOST of the appearance of the timer.

Yes there are several more, but these are very rarely used and should be left as is.

Chapter 4 of the manual clearly states how to do this.