Not a true Newbie but need a refresher on installing on multiple compu

SpeedEuphoria

Hey just a quick question. I have slipstreamed before, but this time I just built 2 computers for my parents. They have identical hardware, so I was assuming that I can just make 1 CD(XP pro) and use it to install on both computers(using separate valid Keys). I was wanting to slip the drivers and sp3 and a few other things in. Am I correct that this will work fine??

Also can you slip the AMD Cool N Quiet drivers in and have them function properly?

As always thanks in advance

Edited by SpeedEuphoria

SpeedEuphoria, I see no problems with what you are proposing. If you have specific questions, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

Yeah thats fine. I have used the same nLited CD on different computers before with no problems. But you have to have two licenses for installing XP on more than 1 PC and two CD keys. MS don't care if you use the same CD, you just need a license for each PC.

Thanks thats what I thought

Man I forgot how much I hate this slipstream stuff. It never works.

So far works fine in Virtualbox but not on hardware, says NTLDR missing or on the other 10CD's I coastered it has a corupt file when loading

Edited by SpeedEuphoria