some irksome problems with nlite

Guest spacevoid8

Guest spacevoid8

i compiled some distros of windows xp with the help of nlite and when i try to install windows installation get stuck on following screen (setup is starting windows). i ran installations under virtual pc 2004/2007. what is the reason of this freezing?

sorry for bad english

post-233731-1235564327_thumb.png

spacevoid8, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

Guest spacevoid8
spacevoid8, please attach (not paste) your Last Session.ini. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

here it is..

LAST_SESSION.INI

Guest spacevoid8
I had that problem the very first time I used nLite, but I can't remember what it was :blushing: ..., possibly "PC type" not set to automatic (in Unattended) or IDE drivers abusively removed.

i force multi-CPU pc type and keep IDE drivers

spacevoid8, are you sure you are running a MP? What kind of processor do you have? Have you tried Computer Type of Automatic? You need to run some experiments to see where the problem is. Since you are running VP, it should be rather painless. Good luck, John.

Guest spacevoid8
spacevoid8, are you sure you are running a MP? What kind of processor do you have? Have you tried Computer Type of Automatic? You need to run some experiments to see where the problem is. Since you are running VP, it should be rather painless. Good luck, John.

yes i am quite sure:) core quad q9550, due to my calculations it is multicore cpu:) aha, i try to switch to auto mode - doesn`t help..

i spend whole day tring to investigate this problem with no result..