Language Bar: .reg to change languages

wewe70

Any idea how I can create a .reg file that will allow me to change installed languages - for example Add/Remove Russian language from "default input language" list? :rolleyes:

I got no idea what you talking about plz explain a little bit better :)

Any idea how I can create a .reg file that will allow me to change installed languages - for example Add/Remove Russian language from "default input language" list? :rolleyes:

I got no idea what you talking about plz explain a little bit better :)

See the attached photo. Let's say I want to remove Arabic from list of installed languages. What registry entries do I have to change?

Thanks!

post-208733-1231849527_thumb.jpg

You'll have to fiddle with these

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{DCBD6FA8-032F-11D3-B5B1-00C04FC324A1}\LanguageProfile

Apparently an entry for the System's language is added (at install I guess). For instance I have only dutch and french installed (813 and 80c), but my XP is english US and I have reg 3 entries; 409, 813 and 80c.

You'll have to fiddle with these

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\CTF\TIP\{DCBD6FA8-032F-11D3-B5B1-00C04FC324A1}\LanguageProfile

Apparently an entry for the System's language is added (at install I guess). For instance I have only dutch and french installed (813 and 80c), but my XP is english US and I have reg 3 entries; 409, 813 and 80c.

Doesn't work - I wish XP was more configurable.....