Windows 7

x1x9x8x1

I found your site 12 months ago still getting my head around these unattended installs all tho of late i haven't mucked one up so i must be learning. Anyway its come to my attention (was actually google'n internet explorer 7) but i found a site that is all Windows 7 <-- that site.

After reading i a few articles i have some questions, will we be able to use do the unattended install with windows 7 ? will we need to damm format as often as xp and vista ? how is / when should i move to Windows 7 ?

Is anyone using windows 7 and if so what are your thoughts, its seems it has the same hype as vista and well after all the bad things i heard about vista i never upgraded from xp, just used you site to learn how to tweak the hell out of it hehe.

hehe lots of questions so keep this as a general discussion, dont have to answer all all tho would be helpful. Would love feedback in general as i said i skipped vista and this time around i think i should keep up with the crowd.

I found your site 12 months ago still getting my head around these unattended installs all tho of late i haven't mucked one up so i must be learning. Anyway its come to my attention (was actually google'n internet explorer 7) but i found a site that is all Windows 7 <-- that site.

After reading i a few articles i have some questions, will we be able to use do the unattended install with windows 7 ?

Yes.
will we need to damm format as often as xp and vista ?
Most likely yes.
how is / when should i move to Windows 7 ?
It's up to you.

Also, moved this to the appropriate Beta forum.

will we need to damm format as often as xp and vista ?
Most likely yes.

I'd disagree. I don't see the need to reformat XP or Vista just for the sake of them "slowing down". What is required, however, is proper and routine maintenance of each system. I doubt Win7 will be any different.