theme problem and easy install

exquisite000

1. i want to make my new theme as default..that's mean after i format my pc, the first theme that will appear is my theme not the windows default..i have integrated my theme..it will appear if you right click=>properties=>select theme and choose my theme..but i want to make it as default after i format my pc..i have set nlite to use my theme as default and enable patch on uxtheme but still can't..help me plzz..

2. when i tested my iso with vmware, the 'easy install' appear and ask me to put my cd-key..i've using unattended using nlite and provide my cd-key on nlite..so i leave blank for cd-key on vmware easy install..when i tested my iso to format using vmware, it ask me for cd-key although i've provided it when using nlite..so, this happen because of my failure on nlite or because i'm using vmware??when in real, is the cd will still ask for cd-key??

Last_Session.ini

exquisite000, thanks for posting your Last Session.ini. I assume Unattended Mode = 5 means Prompt Repair. If so, please read the ? information next to the Unattended Mode pull down. I suspect this is where your key prompt is coming from. I use Fully Automatic and test in VMware Server and my installs are totally without interruptions. I also integrate a theme and it comes up when the install is complete. Since you are testing under VMware, please try a fully automated install and see if it fixes your problems. Make sure to always start with a fresh copy of your CD Files/folders, do all your work in one nLite session, and integrate only one SP. Enjoy, John.

First things first, set your Windows desktop to the appearance you desire, including Icons, sounds, screensaver, cursor and wallpaper etc.

Then Open up the Display Control Panel, and select the Themes tab and save theme to desired name you like. For ex i save it as Jatin.theme

Then u need to create $OEM$\$$\Resoureces\Theme and copy ur theme folder into it. Be aware to keep OEM Preinstall YES and then add this line to winnt.sif file created by nlite.

[shell]

CustomDefaultThemeFile = "%WinDir%\Resources\Themes\Jatin.theme"

thanx 4 ur reply guyz..i have tested the cd on real and suprisingly the theme works as default..however i got another problem..when i tested the cd on real,i noticed that it's not fully unattended..while installing windows,there is license and agreement that require me to click 'yes' on it..another one at the end of the process (i don't really remember), but it's some question that ask for some setting for the new window..these problem don't appear when i tested with vmware..any idea?