bootloader

bx2gp1

You can do a little thing. when u r editing the installation with vlite. then u can put that exe file in vitemp folder. found at user temp folder. Or u can use Vista Update Toolkit made by Legolash2O to integrate that exe. ANd last but not least method is reverse integration.

First of all u need two partitions and 2 OS . ONe is windows XP with SP2 at least. Install Windows XP into Primary Partition that is C drive. Now install WAIK in Windows XP. FIne. Now Step 2 Install windows vista into Secondary Partition. At the screen of Out of BOX Experience PRESS Ctrl+Shift+F3. Your system boots into Audit Mode and sysprep windows POP UP. Do not Close This. Install any applications you like. After installing or Putting Files in Windows Go to sysprep window. SEt option generalise and shutdown. Do not boot into windows vista. Boot into Windows XP. Open Waik >Windows Pe Tools Command Prompt>Enter This Command to capture your modified Windows Installation in Command Window. IMAGEX.EXE /COMPRESS "MAXIMUM" /FLAGS "ULTIMATE" /CAPTURE D: C: INSTALL.WIM "WINDOWS VISTA MODIFIED"

ok i'll put that on mind...

anyway... for me as a beginner, hmmmm... i want an easy way.. hehe..

wt i min is, wen using vlite to modify vista,how can i put this vista activator to run along with d installation...

so after the installation completed, everything is ready... "windows activated" ^_^ without connectiong to internet..

my modifications are:

1.unattended (product key and other user inputs)

2.integrated SP1 and removed unnecessary components to run faster during installation

//warez talk edited out

Edited by nuhi