What a lovely decoration!

Aloha

- Who put the pines, snow and a Santa Claus hat on the MSFN banner?

- When did you put them on?

- They look very nice. Will you keep them for long?

- Is it time to say Merry Christmas to one another?

OK, just kidding! I just need the answer to my first question. Can any friends let me know? I promise to say thanks after I have a reply. Hopefully my post won't be ignored!

Hi, Tain. Thanks for the reply (as I promised!). But are you sure? I've just looked at his profile, it says:

How could he put it on when he wasn't here? I've just seen the art today.

OK, Tain. It seems that I asked a silly question! Why didn't you say it clearly in your previous post? Something like this: "Xpero made it and it has been put on the forum every year since then." It sounds better, right?

But thanks again Tain for the answer. And thanks to Xpero too for the art. I like this decoration very much.

OK, Tain. It seems that I asked a silly question! Why didn't you say it clearly in your previous post?

Probably due to the part where you only needed the answer to your first question, and you didn't ask for any of that additional data until subsequent questions? Therefore, Tain answered the question you said you needed an answer to. For future reference, if you want answers to all questions you ask, don't say you only need the answer to one.

Martin L,

I go to the link but can only see two logos by Martijn and Bas. On your post and the others', I see small boxes with a red cross in each where should be images. I don't know what happened to my browser!

Cluberti,

Probably you misunderstood my last post. I did need the answer to my first question only. It was Tain's mistake when he didn't make it clear. As a result, I asked this silly question: "How could he put it on when he wasn't here?"

For Noel is coming, it will be nice if you say Merry Christmas to me and Tain and everyone here. Please don't try to find the errors in my posts, Cluberti. Many thanks for replying.

Glad that you say nice words, Cluberti. I wish you and every member here a happy holiday (although it's a little early to say that).

Nerwin, I forgot to say "Happy birthday!" to you on my previous post. I hope you don't mind at all. Cheers, friend!