Windows Update Downloader "fail remote server"

It was became a strange thing that I haven't see before.....if I can to connect to Microsoft Windows Update window,IE redirect me to www.msn.com all the time I try......so I've also try to go to this page trough google,but nothing
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEMS, I AM ALSO UNABLE TO UPDATE ADAWARE OR MY ZONE ALARM FIRE WALL. I'VE RUN ADAWARE, MALWARE BYTES (IT CAN UPDATE), AVAST REGULAR AND IN BOOT MODE (IT CAN UPDATE),AVG FREE (BUT CAN'T UPDATE), AVIRA ANTIVIR (CAN ONLY UPDATE MANUALLY) SUSPECT SAME UNKNOWN ATTACK AS DESCRIBED BY Jackx99 LOTS OF PROBLEMS STARTED WHEN MY SON ACCIDENTALLY DOWN LOADED SOMETHING CALL "SECURE 2009"? FIRST THING WE NOTICED WAS START MENU WAS ERASED AND THEN DISCOVERED MULTIPLE VIRUS AND TROJAN PROBLEMS. WHEN I FOUND YOUR SERVICE I THOUGHT IT MIGHT HELP TO BY PASS THE UPDATE PROBLEM BUT IT HASN'T. HELP PLEASE,THANKS,CHET

I've check my system in a boot mode with Pc Cleanup,it have detected same Tcp-ip trojan and other minor menace,I've deleted it and insert a new free DNS address because the cleaning of the system can delete my DNS,now my Pc work like a new.. :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

After that please repost your HijackThis log.

I'm sorry Tarun.....I've forgot it.... :blushing:

Edited by Tarun

:yes::hello::thumbup:rolleyes: Why didn't you say so in the first place! That's a horse of a whole different color!After seeing comment on "OPEN DSN" I Googled it Found their web site and what it does; I set it up and now I can update from Microsoft or anything again without being blocked or redirected..Thank You....I suggest you ad this to your Anti-Malware tool kit as a proprietary fix for people with down load problems! Thanks again, Chet