0x0000007b after boot winxp

RYU81

I have laptop hp pavillion dv4 1040ee but I can install winxp I get bule screen with error:

hp pavillion dv4 0x0000007b 0xf78d2524 0xC0000034, 0x00000000, 0X00000000

is not there change my hraddisk from SATA to IDE or something like that in bios.

there not SATA AHCI driver for laptop and is not there option in bios to disable SATA native mode.nothing there for xp or vista.

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwar...ng=en&cc=us

Does Vista work? If it does, you can find out what chipset this laptop is using and perhaps find those drivers for XP. Again, I know nothing of this laptop, but it does look to use SATA as the bus.

You need to get the storage driver for Windows XP before you can install. The easiest way to do this is to download it from HP's website directly, and have a usb floppy drive handy. I just went through this for my HP Compaq 6530b:

On another computer, I went to HP's website, and downloaded the Intel Matrix Storage Manager. I ran the setup to extract the files, and then canceled the setup (didn't want to run on that computer). The files needed were in the "\Winall\Driver" folder where I extracted the files to. Copy these files to a floppy disk. Hook up a usb floppy drive with this floppy disk inserted, and boot off the Windows XP installation CD. When the blue setup screen first comes up, you'll see the message at the bottom of the screen to "Press f6 if you need to install a third party scsi or raid driver". Press F6, and Windows setup will search the floppy disk for any drivers, and prompt you to install what is available.

This should solve your problem. I don't know if you can use a flash drive instead of a floppy drive - I've never tried.