Low system requirement 9X games?

SPX

I have seen this question posed in other forums, but their definition of "low system requirements" differs from mine. Typically they are looking for games that will run on a PIII or whatever . . . I am looking for games that will run on a P166/64MB. I've already come up with some of the more obvious suggestions like Doom and Myst.

Does anyone have any other ideas? Smaller games (like the Nstorm stuff, for those who are familiar with the company) would be interesting. Just looking for any and all suggestions.

any particular genre?

RTS

Warcraft I

Warcraft II

Age of Empires I

Age of Empires II

Starcraft

Red Alert 1

Command and Conquer Gold

FPS

Quake I

Duke Nukem 3D

Strife

RPG

Diablo I

Adventure

Monkey Island I

Monkey Island II

Day of the Tentacle

Loom

Other

Sim City 2000

Civillisation II

I add "Contructor" to that list.

Constructor is a game that might look a little like a scaled-down version of SimCity (at first you start with one empty block, you actually control the workers, you don't have to worry about electricity and water, but have to worry about materials instead), but then you get your first complaint... AND THE PEOPLE LIVING IN YOUR HOUSES CAN BE NAAAAAAASTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They ask for trees, pretty fences, complain about the neighbors music...And then you have to sabotage your enemies, steal properties, build a Mafia QG, send hippies to annoy your competitors.... FUN!