What is Tablet PC in the components folder ?

leoliver

Hi Everyone,

I'm building a new nlite build , from my Win XP Pro SP3 computer . In the components folder , I have a folder called Tablet PC. I left Tablet PC in my last nlite build , because I was not certain of what function it performs. I'm UN-certain of what tablet PC even is !

Is tablet PC a different operating system version of Win XP ? I don't want my system to be a different XP version. So should I remove tablet PC from my nlite builds ? And would removing tablet PC take away any text writing, or editing functions in a XP install?

Thanks.

Hi Everyone,

I'm building a new nlite build , from my Win XP Pro SP3 computer . In the components folder , I have a folder called Tablet PC. I left Tablet PC in my last nlite build , because I was not certain of what function it performs. I'm UN-certain of what tablet PC even is !

Is tablet PC a different operating system version of Win XP ? I don't want my system to be a different XP version. So should I remove tablet PC from my nlite builds ? And would removing tablet PC take away any text writing, or editing functions in a XP install?

Thanks.

Personally i have removed this since anybody who uses it will have their own drivers for it so its rather out of date now i would say (with a fair bit of confidence) that you can get rid of it with no problems (i sure aint come across any so far)

Hope this helps.

Stoner81

Hi Everyone,

Thanks.

Personally i have removed this since anybody who uses it will have their own drivers for it so its rather out of date now i would say (with a fair bit of confidence) that you can get rid of it with no problems (i sure aint come across any so far)

Hope this helps.

Stoner81

Thanks for your reply. It it's not needed,and removing it causes no problems , then I will remove it on my next nlite build.