Back to Win9x, What should i install first!

Well i went back to windows98se, downgraded from xp home edition, because i want to play older games at peace. Xp can not run none of the nfs games good, or turok, blood 2, flatout 1 and 2, about 95% of all my games runs better on win9x then XP. xP Is a good OS, but its clearly meant for new games. One example, Flatout 2 runs at 50-60fps on win9x, but on xp, the game will struggle and only hit 8-15, it seems like something was holding it back. I remember driving and the game will seem like there was a forcefield holding the race, i can't explain, but the game is choppy as hell. On win9x, max settings, no issues.

Anyways, I am going to install RP7, because i want those nice icons.

Well i went back to windows98se, downgraded from xp home edition, because i want to play older games at peace. Xp can not run none of the nfs games good, or turok, blood 2, flatout 1 and 2, about 95% of all my games runs better on win9x then XP. xP Is a good OS, but its clearly meant for new games. One example, Flatout 2 runs at 50-60fps on win9x, but on xp, the game will struggle and only hit 8-15, it seems like something was holding it back. I remember driving and the game will seem like there was a forcefield holding the race, i can't explain, but the game is choppy as hell. On win9x, max settings, no issues.

@T.N.G.O.G

No! No! No! Please, don't install this...

Here is a best version of SP. Really. Fastest & has better icons.

LINK:

http://upload.net.pl/index.php?p=2293

Edited by spplus

LINK:

WOW, thanks alot. After installing the program, it turn my computer from english into a different language, not only that , but i had to reinstall windows98se, because everytime i tried to get back to the desktop, an error message will appear.

Thanks so much for a crap program :hello:

:rolleyes:

Edited by T.N.G.O.G.

@T.N.G.O.G

LINK:

Interesting SP but we need english version,at least for Notepad.

Edited by geoc

@Geoc

Tomorrow will be... an english version. Ok?

@T.N.G.O.G.

Oh! I'm so sory... I have forgotten to tell you that this version requires original version of Internet Explorer 5, not 6. Of course, You can install IE6 but later.

Edited by spplus

Everybody, especially spplus,

Please get it right to avoid mistakes and complaints:

1. Always post appropriate link for specific language OS and/or alternative links for other languages if appropriate.

2. Always post full instructions + details about a link which installs a Service Pack or similar package, which makes important changes to the OS.

Thanks for listening.

HTH

If you are going to release this file, you need to make it so it works in english, Nvidia cards, FX5500 and so on, also make sure it works with IE6. Because it no way i am going to go back to IE5.

Of course that it will be in english. You want to tell me that you use IE6? Oh! My god! Maybe someone will explain you that it is not good idea. Really. You do not make grace. Just do not install this, Ok? Really, I don't know, what you have mean when you say for FX5500 (try to install driver first; my card FX5700). SP is working with all graphic cards dedicated for Win 98SE and not only.

10:1 - that you will install this and you will uninstall IE6 tomorrow. You will be forced by yourself. Know you this word - opportunist?

15 hours to release this patch...

Edited by spplus