Am I missing something/WPI Will not Install

Hi. I am having some problems trying to get WPI to install, I am very new at this but would love to try and understand this Applacation.I made an Unattended install of XP-PRO with RyanVM which installes on Virtual Machine no problem, I read about your Applacation on the site and it sounded great, I downloaded it and placed the WPI folder in my Unattended XP next to %OEM% and I386 folder with the 3 files from Auto Run. I then downloaded some Installers and put them in the Install folder, ran WPI and followed what it told you ie:-click Add/Name Apps/Command 1 select Apps from folder added /s/Saved/Exit, made Unattended ISO with NLite. Ran setup of XP which Installes on Virtul Machine,it reboots but WPI did not start so no Installation of Applacations, could you please tell me did I miss somethig, should I have done something to point it to the Install of Auto Run of WPI. Allso I tried the %OEM% of method of Install but when extracting it askes me do I want to replace the %OEM% folder thats allready present. any help would be great.

Thanks Dave.

Ok will do thanks, so if I put those lines in%OEM% and Cmd, do I not need the Auto Run in the WPI folder as well, if I only need 1 command %OEM% method or Auto Run method,

sorry for sounding abit stupid but as I said, never tried this before, which method should I use for best results.

Thanks for your help.

Dave.