Folder column settings for C: problems

zaph1

After rebuilding several times, I have found that I cannot "Apply to all folders". I am trying to get foldersize to work and when I activate the column and click the "Apply to all folders" it continues normally, but when I check a different folder it doesn't have the same columns. This seems to only affect the C: drive, other drives work fine.

zaph1,

Eh????

I have no idea what you are talking about. Perhaps others do.

Is this a nLite question? If so, post some more information such as your LastSession.ini (attach not paste), what OS you are building and what OS you are using for nLite (version?). What kind of CD image are you using - retail, OEM, recovery, etc? Tell us more about

"Apply to all folders"
- tweak, option, etc?

Enjoy, John.

While I am trying to get Foldersize to work, I have ruled it out as the problem. I have tried to simply disable the "TYPE" column and it will only change in the current directory. "apply to all folders" does nothing.

BTW: I have tried with all my images, Home, Pro, MCE, retail, OEM & yellow sticker OEM. Same result on all. I install foldersize after the main installation and have removed it from the unattended Addon trying to troubleshoot the problem.

The only thing I change that should be related is "set default folder view to:" and choosing details.

LAST_SESSION__205406.04_10.51.31_.INI