nlite 1.4.9.1 and windows xp sp2

tsures20

hi ya all !

first time here hope it's not a question allredy have answered...

i am working with nlite to install xp sp2 fully automated. it's allways get stuck on the serial number section and it refuse to work with a serial number i am working with at least two years. (with the ready made image of nlite i have created ..)

what could it be ?

tsures 20

Either your serial is not working with the disc you start with or you integrate SP2 with nLite and your serial is blacklisted by SP2. From all the similar posts we've had, it's always been one of those two answers.

the cd key is working with my cd i double and triple checked it. the cd is not an integrated sp2 it's an MSDN XP+SP2 CD image wich i doubled checked it. it also passed WGA ton's of times ... i have also tried it with ms deployment tool and i get the same issue. any ideas ?

tsures20,

You need to give us more information. Please attach (not paste) your LastSession.ini. What kind of disk do you have - OEM, Retail, Recovery, etc? Have you nlited the source more than once? You must always use a fresh (not nLited before) source. What does

get stuck on the serial number section
mean? If there is an error, please post a screen shot. Are you testing under a virtual system (eg, VirtualPC or VirtualBox) - good idea, BTW?

Curiosity question: why are you not integrating SP3?

Enjoy, John.