Help - Installing applications for all users unattendedly

Hi,

I am new to Vista unattended though I understand (little bit, thanks to Martin's FireGeier guide) the Vista installation processes in high level. I am listing down that I am trying achieve;

1. Install Vista unattendedly along with WPI (using USB flash drive); calling wpi via firstlogon or synchronus command

2. All the applications should be availble to all user (future users who can be created after the install,not sure really whether it is possible?)

I am attaching 2 autounattended xmls for your review if you can check whether these are correct or wrong? I have made it based on Martin's guide.

Autounattended_Synch (Renamed it to differentiate between 2 diff xmls): Error: I am getting error while sysprep starts running in audit mode......and the installation is going into indefinite restart loop....saying some error like 'interactive logon process failed...blah blah'.......restart the installation process.

Autounattended_Firstlogon: Though the installation went fine and WPI installed correctly I am getting minor issues;

Error-1: Despite of passing the admin password in xml, the administrator password is not set. While logging in it does not ask for password.

Error-2: While WPI is being called via firstlogon command, I am unable to see (And select the WPI configuration) WPI UI as 'preparing desktop' window is blocking the wpi ui (it is a minor issues as I could extend the WPI start wait time from 60 sec to 180 sec) is there any way to delay the firstlogon command?

Error-3: 'Administrator' (Hidden Admin) account is enabled via autounattended.xml and before autologon the WPI is called and applications are installed but after creating a new user I could see some of apps are not available to the new users

Any help would be really appreciated..

Thanks in advance,

Pokemon

Autounattend_Synch.xml

Autounattend_firstlogon.xml

Edited by pokemon1