Small 'x' on WPI CD interface buttons?

I am getting small 'x' on the Exit, Begin Install, and Selections buttons on WPI GUI. I run WPI from a standalone CD.

I do not experience this on a WPI integrated on an nLite install CD or when running WPI from the hard drive.

Anyone experiencing this, or is it just me?

The thing is this is the stock theme that came with WPI 7.1.0. I did not create my own custom theme. Yet. (still a nOOb).

Works okey when run from the hard drive. Works also when itegrated to nLite. Problem only on an autorun CD.

:unsure:

It's the "Windows" theme, on the "Interface tab" of the "Options" window, not the "Server", not the "Corp..." theme.

Like I mentioned, it's okey when MANUALLY run from the hard disk or CD, but not okey when autorun from the CD.

Thanks. :hello:

• 2 months later...

I did some research into this.........turns out it wasn't what I thought it was. The paths in the themes are fine, fortunately. This won't mean any updates. Big relief there!!!!!

The problem is the pngbehavior.htc file. If I take it out, the images load fine. I did some testing, the file had some errors in it from day one. I had to step through line by line to determine there were 2 errors. It works fine now.

mritter - hang in there, I appreciate the work and WPI is a great tool. I had simply removed the pngbehavior file after reading your replies and had not tried the version you uploaded yet. Does running without that flle harm anything? Seems to work great for me.

Not at all. It has no operational value to WPI.

All it does is put a transparent GIF in where the actual PNG would be, then it places the PNG on top of the GIF using a filter. This is where the paths are getting messed up. It "loses" some of it or can't handle the path style.

I myself don't see why anyone is still using IE6. What are you waiting for? Update.