.exe files

elway1

Sorry guys I'm a rookie here, I'm trying to use nlite for the first time and I want to try and create my own add on files....how do I create an add on file to throw into the nlite program if I already have the .exe file, for example if i have the vlc player .exe?

update: I've been following the tutorial and once I copy all the 7zip files into an archive and look for ultra, there is no ultra option, is this a different version of 7zip? The latest one doesn't seem to have ultra it has "compression" as being fast, normal good and best.

Edited by elway1

Sorry guys I'm a rookie here, I'm trying to use nlite for the first time and I want to try and create my own add on files....how do I create an add on file to throw into the nlite program if I already have the .exe file, for example if i have the vlc player .exe?

update: I've been following the tutorial and once I copy all the 7zip files into an archive and look for ultra, there is no ultra option, is this a different version of 7zip? The latest one doesn't seem to have ultra it has "compression" as being fast, normal good and best.

Try this program... :)