TabletPC - remove just the component?

blueadmin7

I've notice that WACOM tablet needs "Tablet PC Input Service" running in order to function properly. This also means that TabletPC needs to be installed. (Which itself is over 700m in size.)

But here's my concern, HOME BASIC in default doesn't support Tablet PC but still has "Tablet PC Input Service" which makes it possible to work in Home Basic. If I remove Tablet PC in vlite, it seems that it also remove the "Tablet PC Input Service" as well.

If I manually uninstall Tablet PC after (non homebasic) OS installation, Vista will leave the "Tablet PC Input Service" alone but remove other Tablet PC component.

Is there a way to simply leave the "Tablet PC Input Service" and remove other Tablet PC function in Vlite?

PS: To clear my explanation Wacom Tablet will work with certain painter software even without "Tablet PC Input Service" but doesn't seem to work over desktop as a mouse. I can still remove via uninstall component after OS installation but thought that it would be much efficient done in vlite.