Requested feature

auutumn

Sorry if this was previously posted. I've tried several iterations of vLite and more the most part I like it but find it confusing in deciding what choices to make. My feature request is to provide a basic (dummies) interface for us less inclined users. When starting the application, I would like to see two choices, beginner and advanced. Advanced would show the current interface while Beginner would, for example, display a wizard asking the user how they use their PC.

Thx!

Edited by auutumn

vLite wasn't made for dummies in the first place. Know what your doing and if you don't, learn from your mistakes. Say for example you remove certain applications or resources and have no idea of "what and how" it's gonna affect your installation.

VMWare and Virtual PC are your 2 choices for example, and you can simply try out you builds in a safe way. If you find this time-consuming then I suggest you quit using vLite. You can wiki for resources on what they do and use the search feature here on the board to find your most FAQs. vLite isn't some childs toy. Think that nuhi actually spent his free time on this project, what's he getting from you anyway?

vLite's setup is easy made for common people that can handle a PC with a Win (Vista in this case, or having their lessons learned from nliting) OS to above average.

Just my two cents~