Drive not accessible incorrect function

oao

I produced a WinLite CD from a disc of Windows 2K Professional. But when I tried to Open it to inspect the content I get:

Drive not accessible incorrect function

When I check the drive Properties of the drive in My Computer, the Used, Free and Total space show as 0 bytes and the pie image shows as full.

This error has been discussed a lot on the Net, but I have yet to see one convincing explanation or solution.

Buna,

If you get this error the CD is still blank. Are you sure you actually burned it and not somehow made a simulation burn instead?

Hhhmmm, would that happen if by mistake I checked the Test option? because that's the only way this could have happened?

The other question I have is how do I stop nLite from copying the source CD again when I go back into it? How can I go in directly and have it just write the CD from the slipstreamed copy already available from last run?

Multumesc.

FP

When you first start nLite, you either point to your cd or to a directory on the HDD. If you point to the cd, files are copied to a directory of your choice on the HDD. If you point to the HDD, there is no copy.