Removed autologon still its doing autologon

enli

Hi.. i have been using nlite 1.4.7 and m very pleased with it. The only problem i experienced is , windows still doing autologon to "administrator" account even if i removed the concerned settings from "unattended" section.I did run nlite on the same "i386" 4-5 times ..is this the root of the problem ?

Here is what i did:

First run of the nlite:

*removed unwanted components such as cursors,windows tour,pictures etc. from section "components". Added unattended settings with autologon user "enLi"

Second run of the nlite:

*added "rhyan VM post sp2 update pack 2.2" with few addons i have such as prio,unlocker etc.

Third run of the nlite

*tweaked registry settings and services.

*created ISO and tested in "virtualbox"

And the same issue pops up.No matter what settings i use in "unattended section" windows still auto logging in "administrator" account.

I guess posting the settings file wont help as i did nlite on the same "i386" multiple times and i have already deleted those .inf ;)

Any solution for my problem?

Regards

EnLi

EDIT:

I noticed that at the end of windows setup i m not getting "create new users" window.

Checked hivsft.inf and "autoadminlogon" is set to 0. Any clues ?

Edited by enli

I guess posting the settings file wont help as i did nlite on the same "i386" multiple times and i have already deleted those .inf ;)

The unattended settings are not "cumulated"like the rest of the modifications. If you create a user then rerun nLite on the same files without creating the user in "Unattended", then the user is not created in the result. So, if only one user exists (Administrator) and the password is blank, XP will always autologon, as there is nothing else to do.

Maybe this is your case.

Hi..I coudlnt find a way to fix the above problem.So i changed my GuiRunOnce cmd to reflect some changes as :

net user enli /delete

And another reg add key to disable the autoadminlogon. Cant post right now as m not at home right now !

Regards

EnLi

EDIT: typo

Edited by enli