Medal of Honor...How the hell you pass this level???

XPerties

Omaha beach.....i get off the boat and get my a** killed even before i get 20 steps. I tried to stay behind other guys, tried to take cover but nothin works. Ive been trying this level for hours now...whats the trick????

-Xperties

Keep to the left of the beach, keep ducking under those wooden thingys, don't rush, be patient. The medic is nearby on the left (or north-west). He will heal you, then you should rush up to the top of the beach.

When you get past the barbed wire, snipe the two guys shooting the MG42 - mounted machine gun turrets [German] but you need to kneel down, hit the c key and snipe them. I usually snipe them after the two privates run across. Though I think you can snipe them before. Then snipe the guys in the top of the concrete bunkers. Be careful when you run across and stay in the pits, because of landmines.

BB

yah where you get the sniper gun, I only have pistol and that machine gun...oh and some grenades....hey how about anyone have a layout of the manul of the keys for what controls what? I got the basic but Im interested in knowing if Im missing any key actions.

-XPerties

All I know is I had it, and sniped the bastards. Oh, yeah, its after you run in the mortar holes, I got the sniper rifle. Then YOu snipe them. YOu can also use your machine gun to zap them. Use the c and z keys to bend your a** over to get em.

BB

A sweet easter egg has just been found in MoH! Here's the full e-mail:

In the sniper's last stand level, on hard difficulty, I managed to save all allied soldiers (5 I think). On the next level I got to the tank with all the tank crew alive and all the soldiers from the next level also alive (counting me, we were 7 allied soldiers).

After I got to the tank my screen went blank and the sign "You have 60 seconds to find a safe hiding spot and then Bazooka-Med will be on your trail", then I saw a countdown and after that the camera switched to Bazooka-Med and "Ready or not, here I come!" appeared. After that Bazooka-Med went looking for me through all the level until he found my trail (don't know how) and "BAZOOKA MED HAS THE TRAIL!!" appeared, he went where I was hiding, shot me with the bazooka and "You lose. Hide better" appeared.

After that, I continued with the normal Tiger tank level. I don't know what happens if bazooka med doesn't find me. I'll keep on trying. By the way, on my list of saved games I have a new savegame called "The Void - Starting".

http://www.zeroping.com/mohaa/index.cfm

Going into options will get you a list of all the keys and what they do Xperites.

BB

Xperties - its not that hard!! I finished that level after about 3-4 attempts. Wait till you reach sniper town though! lol

Booger, where did you get the sniper gun from in that level?

[/quote:1fde0109ea]

Not that hard???...its taken me 3-4 attemps just to reach the beach:cry

tried ducking behind those wooden things and spend ages trying to work out which way to move

switch to hand grenade or even get rid of your weapon by hitting Q. Then run in a zigzag pattern. Ducking behind the tripod barricades as necessary. YOu can time the bullets too. I try to keep low and after the first wave I run. Then I duck behind a tripod and wait for the second round, after which I run again. It is very hard, but for some, luck provided it is very easy!

Big Booger

thanks for all the suggestions.....I passed it and a few other levels, right now I just got passed the train station and was riding in the back of a pickup truck. I had to stop playing, had to get to work:cry ..thanks again

-XPerties