Few nLite preparation questions ...

Happy-Dude

Heya guys !!

I have some questions about how I should use nLite.

About IE7:

Should I use an add-on or directly integrate the package? How exactly should I do this?

About Drivers:

How am I able to integrate them?

Can anyone show me how to integrate Drivermax Drivers (Drivermax is the program I use to backup my drivers)?

How do I integrate a new driver from an installer (e.g. nVidia released new video drivers for my video card, and I haven't upgraded yet)?

About Registry Edits:

How can I make registry edits (e.g. turn ClearType on by default, security tweaks, etc. etc.)?

Thanks very much, guys !! I have read and tried to understand this guide, http://unattended.msfn.org/unattended.xp/ , but I don't know exactly how to do the things. It would help if you guys can clarify it for me. Thanks very much, I really appreciate it :) !!

The unattended guide is pretty simple and straight forward if you follow it step by step. You will also find that there is no single method to do most things, but many depending on your preferences. You must also be willing to do some research and testing on your own in order to begin to understand how this all works. There are many guides posted on the Internet.

Just start with the basics using a virtual machine for testing and work your way up from there.

All or most of the information you need to get started is on the msfn forums along with the unattended guide. Time, patience, testing, and research are your friends...... good luck! :yes: