WPI autorun

hey peeps, first i wanna say thanx for such a informative and awesome site, you guys really help alot and i really enjoy reading threw all the posts...

I have made myself a UA Xp pro sp3 disk and have also managed to make a wpi with all my proggies, now what i wanna do is make my wpi automatically start on first boot after xp install. I have searched and have found sooooooooo many diff help links, iv actually found so much info its now confused me to get this right. Has somebody got a way for me to make this possible? I have my wpi in a seperate folder on the dvd but now im just battling to get the wpi to load on first boot, anybody got some guides?

Thanx very much....

Here is a quick start package that will set your windows disk up to use WPI with runonceex.

This is for use with all versions of Windows 2000, XP and 2003!

To make use of this archive all you need to do is unRAR it and place the %oem% folder beside the I386 and WPI folders.

$OEM$ Folder (The forum is messing up this link so copy www.wpiw.net/downloads/$oem$.rar )

Contents of the %OEM% archive:

cmdlines.txt

RunWPI.exe (Sets the runonceex and MCE themeing entries used for WPI)

Here is a quick start package that will set your windows disk up to use WPI with runonceex.

This is for use with all versions of Windows 2000, XP and 2003!

To make use of this archive all you need to do is unRAR it and place the %oem% folder beside the I386 and WPI folders.

$OEM$ Folder (The forum is messing up this link so copy www.wpiw.net/downloads/$oem$.rar )

Contents of the %OEM% archive:

cmdlines.txt

RunWPI.exe (Sets the runonceex and MCE themeing entries used for WPI)

DUDE!!! I could frickin kiss you for this!!! this has been driving me insane trying to work out thanks a million million for this info buddy you are a star man!!!!!

Stoner81